Customizer for WooCommerce
The Customizer for WooCommerce plugin provides a settings page where you can add your customizations and save them without needing to write any code or modify any templates, which is helpful for quick change testing.
Here’s the list of customizations you can make with Customizer for WooCommerce:
- Add to Cart button text for all product types (within the shop loop and on a single product page, not on category or shop pages)
- The number of products displayed per page
- Heading text for the ‘Product Description’ and ‘Additional Information’ tab.
- Checkout page coupon / login text
- Checkout page ‘Submit Order’ button text
- Tax Label text
When to Use Customizer for WooCommerce
When a customer requests custom product button text and default product tab title changes, applied to all products, as well as other default WooCommerce Information.
This Plugin does not adjust Booking Products Add to Cart buttons.
Details & Setup
Support & Requirements
We download, install and enable this add-on if requested. Adjust product button text, default tab titles, and other WooCommcerce defaults.
Requirements for Setup:
Functionality worksheet must be completed and submitted.
Go to: dashboard > plugins > add new > search for Customizer for WooCommerce > Install and Activate
WooCommerce>Products>Product Enhancement>Customize buttons, tabs, text, and more
- To make these changes, go to WooCommerce > Settings and view the “Customizer” tab.
- Under Shop Loop you will be able to adjust the archive page button settings.
- Under Product Page you will be able to adjust the information on the singular product pages, including the button text and the Product Description and Additional Information tab titles and headings.
- On the Checkout screen you will have options to adjust a handful of default messages.
- The Misc Page will more than likely not be adjusted, but this is where you can adjust the tax labels if requested.
Supported Feature requests require a PDF Worksheet be generated using the Functionality Form, and the PDF Worksheet must be added to the project.