Abandoned Cart Lite for WooCommerce
The Abandoned Cart plugin enables you to create automatic & well-timed email reminders to be sent to your customers who have added your products to their cart, but did not complete the order. With the average shopping cart abandonment rate as high as 75%, Abandoned Cart Plugin helps you recover those carts from your WooCommerce shop.
The Abandoned Cart Lite plugin enables you to do the following:
- Check if the cart is abandoned by the guest client or logged in user
- Tracking the percentage of recovery done
- Send a reminder email within a few minutes after the cart gets abandoned
- Abandoned cart templates for quick setup
- Copy HTML from anywhere & create templates using the powerful Rich Text Editor
- A handy report showing the number of times a product was abandoned and recovered
- Seven merge codes are available to help you send PERSONALIZED reminder emails
When to Use Abandoned Cart Lite
The Abandoned Cart plugin can be used if a customer wants to remind their customers that items have been left in their cart, so that they can go back and check out, completing their sale cycles.
Details & Setup
Support & Requirements
We will install, activate, and configure settings based on the generated PDF worksheet.
Requirements for Setup:
The Functionality Form must be completed, and the PDF added to the project.
- Download and install/activate the plugin
- Make sure the plugin is active
- Go to dashboard > WooCommerce > Abandoned Carts
WooCommerce>Cart and Checkout>Sales Conversions>Abandoned Cart
Supported Feature requests require a PDF Worksheet be generated using the Functionality Form, and the PDF Worksheet must be added to the project.