Catalog Visibility Options
Transform WooCommerce into an online catalog by removing eCommerce functionality
This plugin will remove the cart, checkout process and ‘buy now’ buttons, from WooCommerce to make it a perfect platform to showcase products that aren’t for sell, presenting them in a catalog format. The added beauty of this solution is that when you do want to start selling, you can do so with the flick of a switch. The customer also has the option to restrict it to users who are logged in. It can be configured to replace the price / add to cart button components or just remove them completely.
In a nutshell:
- Provides the ability to hide prices, or show prices only to authenticated users.
- Provides the ability to disable e-commerce functionality by disabling the cart.
- Allows configuration of alternate price content, when prices are disabled or shown only to logged in users.
- Allows configuration of alternate add-to-cart content, when e-commerce functionality is disabled or only available to authenticated users.
- Hide pricing to comply with Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) rules.
- Hiding prices for guests, but showing them for logged-in users.
- Disabling purchases for guests, but allowing them for logged-in users.
- Replace the product price or the “Add to Cart’ button with custom text.
- Show alternative content when prices are hidden.
- Add a location filter to your site.
When to Use Catalog Visibility Options
Use Catalog Visibility Options to convert a WooCommerce site from an e-commerce store into an online catalog by taking away e-commerce functionality such as add-to-cart buttons, the cart, and the checkout process.
Details & Setup
Support & Requirements
We will install, activate, and configure settings based on the generated PDF worksheet.
Requirements for Setup:
The Functionality Form must be completed, and the PDF added to the project.
- From the WordPress Dashboard
- Select “Plugins” from the “GD Core” menu
- Install “WooCommerce Catalog Visibility Options” from the available plugins
- Ensure the plugin is active
WooCommerce>Products>Cataloging and Organization>Product Catalog
Supported Feature requests require a PDF Worksheet be generated using the Functionality Form, and the PDF Worksheet must be added to the project.