WooCommerce: No PO Boxes
By: Maje Media LLC
Added: July 2, 2021
Restricts the WooCommerce checkout form for allowing PO Boxes for shipping addresses.
- If same billing/shipping address the customer cannot complete checkout with a PO Box as a billing/shipping address.
- If the customer is shipping to a different physical address they cannot use a PO Box as a shipping address, but can use it as a billing address.
- Does not restrict the use of PO Boxes on Digital/Virtual only carts.
- Requires that WooCommerce shipping is enabled.
- Requires that WooCommerce has a shipping method setup (can be free shipping only).
Details & Setup
(To download: please open the link or page in Firefox browser)