WooCommerce Gift Certificates
Create custom gift certificates that your customers can purchase and send to their friends and family.
When to Use Gift Certificates
Details & Setup
Support & Requirements
We will install, activate and configure settings.
Requirements for Setup:
- Worksheet must be completed.
- Gift Certificates is only available on plans that are on Managed WooCommerce.
Gift Certificates is part of Managed WooCommerce and is installed and activated from WooCommerce Extensions in the WordPress dashboard.
Dashboard > WooCommerce > Extensions > Gift Certificates (Install/Activate)
Not seeing the WooCommerce Extensions?
- Website Specialists - please follow these steps
- Builders - please open a TC for further assistance
WooCommerce>Products>Product Type and Options>Gift Certificates
Configure according to the provided worksheet. Reference the links below for how to setup the plugin.
- Create a single-purpose gift certificate template
- Create a product to sell a Single-Purpose Gift Certificate
- Attach a Single-Purpose Gift Certificate to products
- Create a multi-purpose gift certificate template
- Create a product to sell a Multi-Purpose Gift Certificate
- What’s the difference between a single-purpose gift certificate and a multi-purpose gift certificate?
- Common questions about the Gift Certificates feature
Supported Feature requests require a PDF Worksheet be generated using the Functionality Form, and the PDF Worksheet must be added to the project.