The Force Sells extension allows you to link products together, so they are added to the cart together. This is useful for linking a service or required product to another.
For example, if you are selling iPad glass repair as a service, you can link a new glass screen as a forced sell product.
There are two types of force sells:
- Normal force sell products will be added to the cart along with the main product, in the same quantity as selected for the main product. Added force sell products can be removed and the quantity of it can be changed in the cart by the customer.
- Synced force sell products work in the very same way as normal force sells. The only difference is that customers can’t remove a synced force sell from the cart or change the quantity. In case the main product is removed, the synced force sell products will be removed too. Same goes for quantity. If the quantity of the main product is changed, the quantity for all synced force sell products will change too.
In the cart, synced force sells are shown as ‘linked’.
When to Use Force Sells
Details & Setup
Support & Requirements
We will install, activate and configure settings.
Requirements for Setup:
- Worksheet must be completed.
- Force Sells is only available on plans that are on Managed WooCommerce.
WooCommerce>Cart and Checkout>Sales Conversions>Force Sales
Force Sells is part of Managed WooCommerce and is installed and activated from WooCommerce Extensions in the WordPress dashboard.
Dashboard > WooCommerce > Extensions > Force Sells (Install/Activate)
Not seeing the WooCommerce Extensions?
- Website Specialists - please follow these steps
- Builders - please open a TC for further assistance
Configure according to the provided worksheet. Reference the links below for how to setup the plugin.
Supported Feature requests require a PDF Worksheet be generated using the Functionality Form, and the PDF Worksheet must be added to the project.