WooCommerce Bookings Availability is an add-on for the main WooCommerce Bookings extension (separate purchase) which gives customers two ways to view and select Bookings directly from posts and pages with:
- A schedule block displaying a list of available slots in a day, a week or a month.
- A calendar block displaying available slots on a weekly or monthly calendar.
Both blocks enable customers to customize the booking if it has options available and add it directly to their cart.
Choose which products are represented in your calendar or schedule:
- All Products – Add all bookable products
- Specific products – Select a list of individual products
- Specific categories/resources – Select one or multiple categories or resources
When to Use Bookings Availability
Bookings Availability is only available on plans that are on Managed WooCommerce.
Setup Scope & Requirements
We will install, activate and configure settings.
Requirements for Setup:
Worksheet must be completed. WooCommerce Bookings Availability is an add-on and requires WooCommerce Bookings.
Bookings Availability is part of Managed WooCommerce and is installed and activated from WooCommerce Extensions in the WordPress dashboard.
Dashboard > WooCommerce > Extensions > Bookings Availability (Install/Activate)
Not seeing the WooCommerce Extensions?
- Website Specialists - please follow these steps
- Builders - please open a TC for further assistance