Create live classes, performances, conferences and other live events and display them directly on The Events Calendar with the Virtual Events extension. Virtual Events lets you automatically generate meeting links by integrating with Zoom, Google Meet or other services. Integrate with Event Tickets to require an RSVP or to purchase a ticket for the Virtual Event.
When to Use Virtual Events
Use when requested to have the option to setup and manage Virtual Events via WordPress.
The Event Page does not work with Beaver Builder Themer. Do NOT create a Singular layout for Events when using the Virtual Events plugin.
Details & Setup
- Download the plugin from VPB
- Go to: Dashboard > Plugins > Add New > Upload the plugin file
- Click Activate the extension
Premium>End User Enhancement>Events and Sign Ups>Events
Reference the link(s) below for how to setup Virtual Events:
How to get set up with Virtual Events.
- Creating Virtual and Hybrid Events
- Security and protected content for Virtual Events
- Hiding Virtual and Hybrid Event content after the event is over
- Creating Online Events
How to set up Zoom with Virtual Events.
- Connecting to Zoom
- Connecting Virtual and Hybrid Events with Zoom
- Creating Zoom Webinars
- Troubleshooting the Zoom API
- How to Change the Phone Numbers for a Zoom Meeting
See how to connect Virtual Events to additional livestream options.
Supported Feature requests require a PDF Worksheet be generated using the Functionality Form, and the PDF Worksheet must be added to the project.