Ivory Search – WordPress Search Plugin
Ivory Search is a simple to use advanced WordPress search plugin. It enhances the default WordPress search and also allows you to create new custom search forms with or without Ajax functionality (ie search dropdown details, auto fill) and the ability to highlight search terms. Ivory search can be used as a standalone search option or in conjunction with the Search & Filter plugin to provide an Ajax search solution with highlight functionality.
With Ivory Search, you can create an unlimited number of search forms and configure each search form individually to customize WordPress search and perform different types of searches on site content.
Display the custom search forms on site header, footer, sidebar or widget area, navigation or menu, on pages, posts, custom post types or anywhere on the site using its shortcodes or Beaver Builder module.
- Search WooCommerce products.
- Search images, files and attachments.
- Customize search form using customizer.
- Search using AJAX search.
- Track searches in search analytics.
- Create unlimited number of search forms.
- Configure each search forms separately.
- Configure search form to search specific content.
- Exclude specific content from search results.
- Display Search Forms anywhere on your site.
- Supports multilingual search.
- Integrates with popular plugins such as WooCommerce, Polylang, bbPress, WPML etc.
AJAX Search or Live Search
- Convert any search form including default search form to AJAX search form.
- Search posts, pages, WooCommerce products, images, files or any custom post type using AJAX search.
- Exclude any specific content from AJAX search.
Search Form Customizer
- Use customizer to change search form colors and its text.
- Choose any search form style from various search forms.
Search Specific Content
- Search specific post types such as post, page, product, attachment, forum etc.
- Search in post title.
- Search in post content.
- Search in post excerpt.
- Search posts having specific category or taxonomy terms.
- Search in category or taxonomy terms title.
- Search in category or taxonomy terms description.
- Search posts having specific custom fields or metadata.
- Search WooCommerce products SKU. [Premium]
- Search WooCommerce products variation. [Premium]
- Search posts created by specific authors. [Premium]
- Search in author Display name and display the posts created by that author.
- Search posts having specific statuses. [Premium]
- Search posts having specific number of comments. [Premium]
- Search in approved comments content.
- Search posts created in specific date.
- Search only password protected posts.
- Search only posts without passwords.
- Search all posts with and without passwords.
- Search specific files, MIME type or media attachments such as images, audio, videos, PDF, documents etc. [Premium]
- Search in the title, caption and description of images, attachments and media.
- Search in multiple languages as the plugin supports multilingual plugins such as Polylang, WPML etc.
Exclude Specific Content From Search
- Exclude specific post types from search.
- Exclude specific posts, pages, WooCommerce Products, Media Attachments, forums or any custom post type from search.
- Do not search in the post title.
- Configure to not search in post content.
- Configure to not search in post excerpt.
- Exclude posts from search having specific category or taxonomy terms.
- Exclude posts from search having specific custom fields or metadata. [Premium]
- Exclude ‘out of stock’ WooCommerce products from search. [Premium]
- Exclude posts from search created by specific authors. [Premium]
- Exclude posts from search having specific statuses. [Premium]
- Exclude sticky posts from search.
- Exclude posts from search having specific number of comments.
- Exclude posts from search created before or after specific dates.
- Exclude password protected posts from search.
- Exclude posts from search without passwords.
- Exclude images, audios, videos, PDF, documents, attachments, files, media, file type or MIME type from search. [Premium]
Control and Extend Search
- Display search form in navigation menu and configure its functionality.
- Configure the number of posts to display in search results.
- Highlight search terms on the search results page.
- Order posts in ascending or descending order of date, relevance, id, author, title, type, name, comment count, menu order or entirely random. [Premium]
- Display or hide sticky posts at the top of the search results page.
- Display an error page or list all posts for empty search queries.
- Display search forms only to site administrators while testing, before going live.
- Disable an individual search form or disable searching site wide.
- Configure stop words which are excluded from search.
- Option to add word synonyms to provide more relevant search results.
- Display post_type argument in the search query URL and restrict search to it.
- Search posts having all or any of the selected category or taxonomy terms.
- Display content having any or all the searched terms.
- Fuzzy Matching – Search posts that include the whole search term or search words in the posts that begins or ends with the search term.
- Keyword Stemming – Also searches base word of searched keyword. [Premium]
Details & Setup
(To download: please open the link or page in Firefox browser)