Gravity Forms Product Add-ons
With the Gravity Forms Product Add-Ons extension, advanced product configuration forms can be built and linked to any product in WooCommerce. Forms that contain conditional logic, pricing fields, user input prices, conditional-pricing fields, conditional submit button logic can all be created for your products.
Additionally, any product that contains a Gravity Form is tracked in the cart to ensure, no matter how complex your product form, only unique configurations are added to the cart and duplicates are incremented in quantity.
Gravity Forms Product Add-Ons gives you full control over the display of prices in the store. You can use the default price displays provided by WooCommerce, or set the price to ‘As Low as $1000’ in the case of a configurable product containing pricing fields.
You also have control over when the built-in automatic price calculation is displayed, if at all, and can configure each label individually.
- Price Labels – ability to remove woo price, set a before or after price
- Total Calculations – option to enable dynamic pricing, disable calculations/subtotals/options total/total label, etc.
- Entries and notifications – option to keep cart entries, update payment/transaction details, send notifications
- Advanced options – enable cart edit, replace modified items, quantity/stock options
- Supports most Gravity forms standard, advanced and pricing fields
Currently WooCommerce Bookings does not work this plugin and causes a critical error.
Details & Setup
Supported Feature requests require a PDF Worksheet be generated using the Functionality Form, and the PDF Worksheet must be added to the project.