Global Payments HPP
Why Global Payments HPP?
Global Payments eCommerce process over 11 billion transactions every year and 2.5 million businesses use their secure, seamless and reliable solutions for their online, over the phone and in-person card processing. As one of the world’s largest payment processing companies, Global Payments process all major cards, as well as offering an unmatched range of solutions and services to help grow your business and could increase your revenue.
→ Maximize Conversions
- Sell anywhere: with a payments page that adapts to any device so your customers flow easily through the buying process, on desktop, mobile or tablet.
- Customize the payment experience: with a branded payment page that integrates simply with WooCommerce, and adapts to 30+ languages with multiple payment methods and currencies.
→ Minimize Fraud
- Monitor, manage, and minimize: fraud and chargebacks with instant access to 30+ fraud checks to hold or block suspicious transactions.
- Configure new fraud rules easily: with plain language and an intuitive interface, whilst experimenting new rules in passive mode to analyze impact prior to go live.
→ Retain Control
- Transparent reporting in real-time: helps you to reconcile transactions, with the ability to search, void, and rebate your transactions easily.
- Simplify: PCI compliance & reduce audit costs while retaining complete control of the end-to-end payment experience for your customer.
When to Use Global Payments HPP
Global Payments HPP is only available on plans that are on Managed WooCommerce.
Setup Scope & Requirements
We will install and activate only. Customer is responible for configuring settings.
Requirements for Setup:
Requires an active Global Payments account. Customer will need the following information from their Global Payments account:
- Merchant ID
- Shared Secret
- Rebate Password; this is required to process refunds from WooCommerce
- Default Subaccount
Global Payments HPP is part of Managed WooCommerce and is installed and activated from WooCommerce Extensions in the WordPress dashboard.
Dashboard > WooCommerce > Extensions > Global Payments HPP (Install/Activate)
Not seeing the WooCommerce Extensions?
- Website Specialists - please follow these steps
- Builders - please open a TC for further assistance
Reference the links below for how to setup the plugin.