WooCommerce emails will work right out of the box, sending as soon as you start getting orders. However, you may want to edit the email look and content before it reaches your customers.
When to Use Ecommerce Emails
Ecommerce Emails is only available on plans that are on Managed WooCommerce.
Setup Scope & Requirements
This feature is built into Managed WooCommerce
Requirements for Setup:
Worksheet must be completed.
Ecommerce Emails is part of Managed WooCommerce and is already built into the platform.
Not seeing the WooCommerce Extensions?
- Website Specialists - please follow these steps
- Builders - please open a TC for further assistance
Configure according to the provided worksheet. Reference the links below for how to setup the plugin.
- Overview: WooCommerce emails in Managed WordPress Ecommerce
- Editing WooCommerce emails in Managed WordPress Ecommerce
- Editing the WooCommerce email template in Managed WordPress Ecommerce
- Previewing and sending test WooCommerce emails in Managed WordPress Ecommerce
- Verifying the sender email address for WooCommerce emails in Managed WordPress Ecommerce