This powerful extension allows you to sell time or date-based bookings, adding a new product type to your WooCommerce site. Perfect for those wanting to offer appointments, services or rentals.
- Create booking slots. Optionally create fixed time slots when bookings are available, or let customers decide.
- Multi-person bookings. Have bookings created for a customer-defined number of people, and optionally offer a per-person discount.
- Customer email notifications. Set up email notifications to be informed of confirmed or requested bookings, as well as booking reminders.
- Booking confirmation controls. Make bookings right away or send to you for approval.Bookings requiring approval won’t be invoiced until you confirm.
- Intuitive booking management. Filter and update bookings, as well as booking availability, directly from your WordPress admin.
- Manually create bookings. Create bookings manually via the WordPress admin, mirroring the frontend bookings form your customers see.
- Custom-tailored booking costs. Define custom costs per booking, resource, block, people or duration of the reservation made.
- Control booking availability. Define when your booking is available to customers.
Other notable features
- “Resources” per bookable product for added flexibility. Resources can also be created globally to apply to multiple bookable products.
- Define global availability rules for all bookable products.
- Allow bookings to extend overnight or into the next day.
- Create buffer periods between bookings that last for minutes, hours or days.
- Integration with the Product Add-Ons extension allows you to add extras for each booking.
- Send custom email notifications to people who book a product.
- View bookings in list or calendar format.
Site visitors must pay for bookings. They can create booking slots, optionally create fixed time slots when bookings are available, or let customers decide. The plugin provides custom-tailored booking costs, you can define custom costs per booking, resource, block, people or duration of the reservation made and you can control booking availability.
There is a lot more control and manageability with Woo Bookings over the Bookly Lite plugin. It stands out by allowing email notifications and its seamless integration with Google Calendar. Woo Bookings can integrate with Woo Product Add-Ons to allow extra add-ons charges or fields for bookings. It can also integrate with the Woo Accommodation Bookings add-on which adds time ranges to the bookings to specify overnight stay and check-in/check-out times.
Details & Setup
Supported Feature requests require a PDF Worksheet be generated using the Functionality Form, and the PDF Worksheet must be added to the project.