Optima Express + MarketBoost IDX Plugin
The Optima Express + MarketBoost IDX Plugin from iHomefinder provides responsive IDX real estate search and MLS property listings, along with branded drip emails including sold, open and active listings. MarketBoost adds local market reports and drip emails.
IDX is an industry standard that enables a real estate professional to display all of an MLS’s property listings on their website, provided they in turn permit other MLS members to display their listings. To qualify for IDX and display an MLS’s listings you must be a member of that MLS and be approved for IDX by the MLS.
NOTE: Optima Express IDX plugin is not compatible with the Mortgage Calculators WP plugin. Please use the Mortgage Calculator that is built-in to Optima Express.
When to Use Optima Express IDX Plugin
Use this plugin only if the Customer has an iHomefinder account or is willing to get one, if they have an existing MLS with listings or are willing to get one and they are sure this is the correct option for them. If the customer does not have an iHomeFinder account or doesn’t plan on setting one up, then they should probably consider a different listings plugin option.
Details & Setup
Support & Requirements
We download, install and activate the plugin, then we enter the customer’s registration key to connect their MLS which they should have previously set up. We can then use shortcodes to place widgets for search on different pages. We do NOT to set up anything in their actual Optima control panel or iHomefinder account. The customer is responsible for configuring the Optima control panel and iHomefinder account settings. When properly configured the shortcodes we place on the site will render. The available shortcodes depends on what plan is purchased through iHomefinder.
Requirements for Setup:
- An iHomefinder account is required and the customer must have a current account or sign up for a new account prior to installation.
- iHomefinder does not work with all MLS providers. Use this link to see if your MLS falls under the scope of Optima Express.
- Requires a PDF Worksheet be generated using the Functionality Form, and the PDF Worksheet added to the project.
More information: Click Here
- Download and install/activate the plugin – Or click “Add New” plugin > Search for the term “Optima Express” and select “Install Now”, then activate the plugin.
- Go to dashboard > optima express > register > add the registration key provided by customer linked to their iHomeFinder account.
Premium>Real Estate>Listings>MLS Integration
Reference the link(s) below for how to setup and configureOptima Express IDX Plugin:
- Fix Beaver Builder Bootstrap Conflict
- Quick Start Guide
- Installing the Optima Express Plugin
- Accessing your IDX Control Panel
- Adding IDX pages to your WordPress website
- Adding IDX Widgets
- Adding IDX content to pages & posts using the shortcode selector
- Adding IDX page content to your own pages with shortcode
For plans with Premium Search:
- Configure Premium Search
- Adding the Premium Search Universal Search Widget to a page or post
- Presetting Parameters for Premium Search
For plans without Premium Search:
Supported Feature requests require a PDF Worksheet be generated using the Functionality Form, and the PDF Worksheet must be added to the project.