Create, assign and list product brands
The brands extension for WooCommerce allows you to create brands for your shop; each brand can be named, described and assigned an image. Brands can then be:
- Listed, indexed, on a page using a special A-Z shortcode
- Displayed as thumbnails on a page using a shortcode
- Displayed in the sidebar using a widget
- Assigned to a product
- Used to view products using a dedicated layered nav widget
After assigning brands to products, the layered nav widget allows customers to view products by brand in addition to attribute filters. The archive template can optionally show the brand description, or you can use a widget instead.
When to Use Brands
Brands is only available on plans that are on Managed WooCommerce.
Setup Scope & Requirements
We will install, activate and configure settings.
Requirements for Setup:
Worksheet must be completed. Any brand icons must be supplied by the customer.
Brands is part of Managed WooCommerce and is installed and activated from WooCommerce Extensions in the WordPress dashboard.
Dashboard > WooCommerce > Extensions > Brands (Install/Activate)
Not seeing the WooCommerce Extensions?
- Website Specialists - please follow these steps
- Builders - please open a TC for further assistance