Translate WordPress with GTranslate
GTranslate plugin uses Google Translate automatic translation service to translate wordpress site with Google power and make it multilingual. With 103 available languages your site will be available to more than 99% of internet users. Our paid versions are fully SEO compatible which will increase your international traffic and sales. This translate plugin is a budget multilingual WordPress solution which combines automatic and human translations to save money and is easy to implement.
GTranslate is a leading website translation services provider since 2008 and powers more than 500.000 multilingual websites worldwide.
Please use GTranslate Support for your questions and support requests! We are multilingual!
Please check our FAQ to get quick answers.
- Free Google automatic machine translation
- Hides “Suggest better translation” pop-up
- Hides Google top frame after translation
- Mouse over effect
- Google Analytics integration
- Translates the site on the fly
- Posts and pages translation
- Categories and tags translation
- Menus and widgets translation
- Themes and plugins translation
- Right to left language support
- Google language translator widget
- Auto-switch language based on browser defined language
- Available styles Dropdown, Flags, Flags with dropdown, Nice dropdown with flags, Flags with language names, Flags with language codes, Language names, Language codes, Globe, Popup
- Floating language selector
- Language bar with flags in menu
- WooCommerce shop translation
- Multilingual language names in native alphabet
- Multilingual interface
- Alternative flags for Quebec, Canada, USA, Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Colombia
- Lazy loading for language flags to boost performance
NOTE: WP-Rocket will need to be adjusted in order for this plugin to function properly, see configuration instructions below.
Details & Setup
Supported Feature requests require a PDF Worksheet be generated using the Functionality Form, and the PDF Worksheet must be added to the project.