Embed Any Document
Seamlessly embed and display PDF, Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents on your WordPress website without any additional browser plugins like Flash or Acrobat reader. The plugin lets you choose between Google Docs Viewer and Microsoft Office Online to display your documents. It also lets you add a Download link below your embed optionally.
Supported File Types
- Microsoft Word (DOC, DOCX, DOCM, DOTM, DOTX)
- Microsoft Excel (XLS, XLSX, XLSB, XLSM)
- Microsoft PowerPoint (PPT, PPTX, PPSX, PPS, PPTM, POTM, PPAM, POTX, PPSM)
- Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF)
When to Use Embed Any Document
Use this plugin if a customer requests that their PDF, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents be included on their site without having to download or open these documents in a new tab.
Embed Any Document ONLY allows you to enable or disable the download button from the embed on the front-end. Its important to note that disabling download only applies to the post view. It is NOT a DRM (Digital Rights Management) scheme to protect the PDF file. It does NOT stop experienced visitors from downloading, printing or copying text from the PDF file.
Details & Setup
Support & Requirements
We will install, activate, and configure settings based on the generated PDF worksheet.
Requirements for Setup:
- The Functionality Form must be completed, and the PDF added to the project.
- The customer must provide documents and tell us which post/page to include them in.
- Go to add a new plugin
- Search for “Embed Any Document By Awsm Innovations” and install it
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
Premium>End User Enhancement>Information Display>Embed Documents
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
Supported Feature requests require a PDF Worksheet be generated using the Functionality Form, and the PDF Worksheet must be added to the project.