WooCommerce Checkout Add-Ons lets you add fields to the checkout page, which can be used to gather information from your customers, upsell services and products, and much more. Customers can view and modify these fields during checkout to add tips, gift wrapping, rush handling, gift messages, and more to their purchases.
Here are just a few ways that you can improve your checkout with Checkout Add-Ons:
- Accept order tips, using percentage-based fees
- Offer upsell or free services like shipping insurance, company stickers / swag, or rush handling
- Add gift options, such as messages, gift wrap options, and gift receipts
When to Use Checkout Add-Ons
Checkout Add-Ons is only available on plans that are on Managed WooCommerce.
Details & Setup
Support & Requirements
We will install, activate, and configure settings based on the generated PDF worksheet.
Requirements for Setup:
Worksheet must be completed.
Checkout Add-Ons is part of Managed WooCommerce and is installed and activated from WooCommerce Extensions in the WordPress dashboard.
Dashboard > WooCommerce > Extensions > Checkout Add-Ons (Install/Activate)
Not seeing the WooCommerce Extensions?
- Website Specialists - please follow these steps
- Builders - please open a TC for further assistance
WooCommerce>Cart and Checkout>Sales Conversions>Checkout Addons
Supported Feature requests require a PDF Worksheet be generated using the Functionality Form, and the PDF Worksheet must be added to the project.