There are many uses for restricting content based on age, be it movie trailers, beer or other adult themes. This plugin allows you to set a restriction on what content can been seen or restricted based on the age of the user.
- Ask users to verify their age on page load
- SEO Friendly – common bots and crawlers are omitted from age checks
- Choose to restrict an entire site, or selected content
- Select a different age on individual content
- Allow certain content to not be age gated under “all content” mode
- Add an age check to default site registration forms
- Three choices for input; dropdowns, input fields or a simple yes/no button
- Customise the order of the inputs based on your region (DD MM YYYY or MM DD YYYY)
- Allow a “remember me” check box if desired
- Ability to omit logged in users from being checked
- Add your own logo
- Update the text displayed on the entry form
- Select background colour/image, foreground colour and text colour
- Use built in styling out of the box, or your own custom style
- Ability to add legal note or information to the bottom of the form
- Redirect failed logins to a URL of your choice e.g. an alcohol awareness website.
- Ability to use a non caching version
- Various hooks to add even more customisation such as additional form fields
Details & Setup
(To download: please open the link or page in Firefox browser)
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.