Many sites may need to restrict content based on age, be it content such as sites about tobacco, alcoholic beverages, concerts with minimum age requirements, etc. This plugin allows you to set a restriction on what content can be seen or restricted based on the age of the user, via a pop-up.
Some of the Features of the Age Gate plugin:
- Ask users to verify their age on page load
- SEO Friendly – common bots and crawlers are omitted from age checks
- Ability to add custom user agents for less common bots
- Shortcode for in-content restrictions
- Choose to restrict an entire site, or selected content
- Select a different age on individual content
- Allow certain content to not be age-gated under “all content” mode
- Three choices for input; dropdowns, input fields or a simple yes/no button
When to Use Age Gate
Use this plugin to enable a popup that requires audiences to accept that they must be a certain age to view content. Use on sites that have age-restricted content such as sites about tobacco, alcoholic beverages, concerts with minimum age requirements.
Details & Setup
Support & Requirements
We will install, activate, and configure settings based on the generated PDF worksheet.
Requirements for Setup:
The Functionality Form must be completed, and the PDF added to the project. We will need the statement for the popup and the age desired.
- Go to: Plugins > Add New > Search for “Age Gate” by Phil Baker > Install
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Visit “Age Gate” admin section and adjust your configuration.
Premium>End User Enhancement>Access>Age Verification
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
Supported Feature requests require a PDF Worksheet be generated using the Functionality Form, and the PDF Worksheet must be added to the project.